A completely healthy and delicious snack
By opting for vegan snacks we benefit our health, animals and the planet.
Our health because being a plant-based diet we have benefits such as improving our intestinal flora, since by having elements rich in fibers and prebiotics we feed the intestinal bacteria, reinforcing our immune system.
Animals for the simple fact of not taking them as food, thus ending animal cruelty.
And to the planet because by stopping eating meat we reduce greenhouse gas emissions and the exaggerated consumption of resources that aggravate the climate crisis.
- 500 grams of wholemeal flour.
- 150 milliliters of oil.
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- 1 tablespoon of dried oregano.
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped sage.
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives.
- ¼ teaspoon of baking soda.
- 240 milliliters of water or vegetable milk.
- Place the sifted flour in a bowl, add salt, baking soda and herbs. Mix and add the oil and water.
- Knead until you achieve a soft and malleable dough. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Stretch the dough as thin as possible and cut rectangles of approximately 5 x 8 centimeters.
- Place them in a greased baking tin at 180°C for 15 minutes. Remove and let cool to store in an airtight container.
Vegan snacks and desserts can be completely nutritious and very delicious.
Tell me any questions you may have or leave me a comment to continue publishing more recipes, I leave you with a big hug.
Thank you for the recipe!!!
Delighted dear Silvia.