Simple and easy cookies to cook, impossible not to come out.
- 1/2 kilo of unprepared flour.
- 150 grams of powdered sugar.
- 130 grams of vegan margarine
- 2 tablespoons of orange zest.
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable milk.
- 130 grams of vegetable shortening
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
1 Sift together the flour, bicarbonate of soda and powdered sugar, then add the orange zest and mix.
2 Soften the fats and add them to the mixture, add the milk and mix until it forms a uniform dough that does not stick to your hands.
3 Cover with cling film and let stand for 20 minutes.
4 Then with the help of a rolling pin stretch and cut with a mold to your liking.
5 Place in a greased tin and bake for 15 minutes at 180 degrees.
Let cool and serve.
Healthy pastry is possible and I am already doing the courses where you will learn how to make delicious, completely healthy preparations.