A recipe as delicious as it is nutritious
This recipe is ideal for gatherings at home and is designed for approximately XX people.
It is very simple to do, however if you have any doubts please leave me in the comments of this post and I assure you that I will be commenting on it.
- 12 artichoke hearts for the bases
- 6 artichoke hearts for the filling (cooked)
- ½ cup of cooked peas
- ½ cup of cooked corn kernels
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup of white sauce
- ¼ kilo of vegan cheese
- Place the artichoke hearts on a greased tray, place them as a base, to be able to fill them.
- In a separate bowl, place the corn, the peas, the artichoke hearts previously cooked and chopped into cubes, salt, pepper and white sauce. Mix these ingredients.
- Then with the help of a spoon fill the hearts.
- Place pieces of cheese on each one and take to the oven for 20 minutes at 180 centigrade.
- Remove and serve hot.
This simple recipe will fill the hearts of your loved ones with joy.
It is very easy to prepare, it only requires an average experience with minimal handling of the use of the oven.
Thank you for being here, remember to use the comments on this post to ask your questions, I affectionately promise to answer you by this means and so together we collaborate so that all visitors resolve their doubts.
I leave you a huge hug.
It is a very interesting recipe.
It really seems simple. What is the secret?